Check-In Time 04:00 PM | Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. Please review our rules and policies below.
1. There is a Strict NO smoking inside policy any evidence of smoking will result of a Minimum fee of 875.00- due payment for Order removal, Duct Cleaning and furniture cleaning
2. Any guest with no reviews must submit a selfie holding your government ID to verify identity.
3.The maximum amount of cars is 6 and no street parking or parking on the grass.-THERE WILL BE A 400.00$ FEE PER CAR OVER 6 CARS.
4. The home is limited to the number of registered, declared guest counted upon booking, any number above this will result any a 100.00 per person charge and cancellation of reservation without refund.
5. Excessive cleaning fee of 350.00 for the home being left in trashed form...ie ..trash bags left in home the go in dumpster outside, marks on the wall, confetti on the floors, dishes left everywhere.
6. There is a late checkout fee of 100.00 per hour up to 2 hours, any checkout after 2 hours will result in full day base rate fee without discount and this DOES NOT award you possession of the home.(just a fee)
7. You must have an valid working phone number to book our home.(Violation of this will result in cancellation of booking without refund.)
9 If you have any complaint you give us permission to enter the home and fix it before you can call Airbnb to file complaint.
Any Violations of any of the above House rules will result in immediate termination of the reservation and there will be NO Refund! deleteYour confirmation is as follows:
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Cancellation Policy: No refund 30 days or less of reservation date.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
6. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to ____6___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
1. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request): a. May not exceed 20 lbs. b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older. c. Must be spayed or neutered. d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
2. All pets must be leashed at all times.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
5. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. 6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
POOL WAIVER, if applicable. I, the renter and associated parties, wish to swim at the pool located at 1081 Veltre Cir SW, Atlanta, GA 30311 or 312 Collier Rd, Barnesville, Ga 31204 during the length of stay at your vacation home. By swimming in the vacation home pool, I recognize and fully understand certain things, including: • At no time is there a lifeguard on duty, you (the renter) are responsible for the safe operation of the pool and are responsible for all persons using the pool during your stay. • My use of the pool facilities during my stay involves certain risks, including but not limited to: 1. The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the pool equipment; 2. The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area; 3. The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised divers and swimmers colliding; 4. The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in any action in the pool. • I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming. In exchange for the Owner allowing me to utilize the pool and area during my stay, I hereby agree to the conditions below. I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to my use of the pool and pool area;
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my use of the Releasees pool or pool area to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from the use of the pool or pool area
4. That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the property;
5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate. I have read and understood this document.
I am aware that by booking this home, I am waiving certain legal rights that I or anyone in my party may have against Anthony Williams, Special Breed Investment Group or GA Luxury Rentals, and I fully agree to do so. By booking this home, I agree to all of these terms.
Once booked, you have 30 days prior to arrival to cancel with a full 95% refund. After 30 days, the amount paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.